Want to be 1st in your market? Ask us about Showcase Facility Opportunities.
NinjaCross is sure to bring FUN to your facility, but WATER TRAINING provides tremendous benefits too.
• Reduce stress on joints, bones, and muscles because of the buoyancy of water and option of flotation devices for those who can't exercise comfortable on land.
• Minimizes risk of injury because water provides resistance in multiple directions, which helps build balance muscle strength.
• Achieve muscle tone faster through the ability to work two opposing muscle groups with each rep by the resistance provided from the water during both the lengthening and shortening of the muscle belly.
• Increase your exercise workload and burn more calories because it takes more muscle energy to push your body through water than through air
• Stay cool in warmer temperatures and prevent overheating.
• Fun way of adding variety to workouts to prevent plateau, keeps your body on its toes, or a way to get a great workout while on vacation.
“Most people don’t consider hydrotherapy, or aquatic exercise, a form of exercise unless you’re hurt, or a hundred years old,“ said Kyle Rieger, VP of Sales for NinjaCross Systems. "Whether you want to compete in a league, tournament, against your own best time, or work on your develop strength using buoyancy to propel you in a way not possible on land-based calisthenics; our system offers a safe environment to build strength and naturally assist proper form."
"From beginners to athletes, children to seniors, the NINJACROSS™ delivers additional revenue potential with specialty programs ranging form one-on-one training to bootcamps and group classes," said Nick Bolton, celebrity trainer and owner of Fire House Fitness.
Focusing on growing membership for traditional gyms and aquatic facilities, NinjaCross Systems patented product is the solution for facilities to meet operational overhead. With a single-button operation and 60 second deployment and retraction time, the system is versatile enough to deliver creative fitness and recreation activities without interrupting current lap swimming scheduling.